Why does it seem there are WAY TOO MANY fun things to do in the summer (I can't fit them all in) and yet in the winter...blah! We're talking parades, carnivals, BBQ's, pool party, vacation, and on and on... Maybe we need the down time, maybe I am not a winter girl. Then again, we do have Christmas, but it just keeps the fall months busy in preparation. What do you think? I'm going to need some help with fun this winter (or maybe I'll be too tired from the summer fun to want it).
I had to throw this text into Word to get the translation. Did you mean to post it like that? LOL. Anyway, I have a thought...winter is a "white" time of year. Ya get me? You're supposed to hibernate. I think summer is too busy! LOL. It's a good thing you grew up in Floida and not me. I suppose for you reds out there there has to be something to do during the white months. :) I think you should form a moms group that goes out and does things, not like the Mormon mom groups in the wards that just get together and talk while their kids play. You know, spend some money! Look for kids museums or theaters (even if Cadence is too young to enjoy them). A friend showed me a great kids science center here that has a huge play room for young children. It's a great get-away in the winter time.
1 comment:
I had to throw this text into Word to get the translation. Did you mean to post it like that? LOL. Anyway, I have a thought...winter is a "white" time of year. Ya get me? You're supposed to hibernate. I think summer is too busy! LOL. It's a good thing you grew up in Floida and not me. I suppose for you reds out there there has to be something to do during the white months. :) I think you should form a moms group that goes out and does things, not like the Mormon mom groups in the wards that just get together and talk while their kids play. You know, spend some money! Look for kids museums or theaters (even if Cadence is too young to enjoy them). A friend showed me a great kids science center here that has a huge play room for young children. It's a great get-away in the winter time.
Post a Comment