...Dr. Laura's blog! Though I don't claim to adhere to all of her beliefs or the way she handles every situation, I do find value in such a prominent figure still promoting society. So many people have stopped listening to their inner voice, distracted by the unfortunate lurings of the world. Gratefully, many are able to call and get a clue as to what their inner voice may be saying. Not unlike myself, Dr. Laura is a champion of the family. In every call, in every book, in every letter, that is her mission. Family first - always! Fixing family, one lost person at a time. I think the blog is worth checking out! Let me know what you think!
http://www.drlaurablog.com
1 comment:
While I don't always agree with Dr. Laura I would caragorize myself as one of her supporters. Ever read her book "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands"? That's a good one. A must read for any woman. She has a red in your face kind of way of saying things that is refreshing to me. No beating around the bush!
Post a Comment