.... The Happiest Baby on the block video with the book - get the movie!! The book drags on with needless examples. The movie is quick and much easier to understand.
Don't apologize - I like having the book for reference. I never keep videos for reference. I am not really a word example girl I guess - the visual was good for me. Maybe it was more that I needed to see it to believe it. Cadence loves the shushing mostly! I wish I took time to read it before he was born.
2 comments:
Sorry, I knew that and I should have bought you the DVD instead of the book. I'll do better next time.
Don't apologize - I like having the book for reference. I never keep videos for reference. I am not really a word example girl I guess - the visual was good for me. Maybe it was more that I needed to see it to believe it. Cadence loves the shushing mostly! I wish I took time to read it before he was born.
Post a Comment