My friend Shelly as me this question today. I think about it a lot actually, and most of my answers include things that would perpetuate the million dollars. I'd pay people who could save me money. I would probably invest. I'd pay off my house so that I had that much more coming in every month. A perpetual million dollars is so much better than just a million - not because I am obsessed with being a millionaire, but truly (like Shelly mentioned) because of all the good you can do with it. Being financially secure means more options, more freedom, and more ability to help others. It actually means more time because you spend less trying to make money. Sounds great doesn't it?
What would you do with a million dollars?
2 comments:
I agree!!!
Regardless of whether you have $1000000 or $100 the key is knowing how to manage it. If you understand how to magnify your resources, regardless of size, you increase your freedom and take another step in becoming the master of your own destiny.
I would pay off my debt, build up my emergency fund and food storage, invest most of it, and probably buy a house. I would also want to do some fun service with it...sponsor a missionary or something. I agree with learning how to manage it. A million dollars won't last that long if you don't have a plan for it.
Post a Comment